Wednesday 14 May 2014

Funny Side

Being a professional artist, I am made to answer some usual queries from those viewing my paintings. Questions like "how long did it take to finish this work?" or "what thoughts were going through your head while painting this?" and so on. Well the most debatable one was "have you thought of including your sense of humour in your paintings?" Now that left me flummoxed!

I usually advice people to look at the funny side of a situation (easier said than done!) when in doubt. In the heat of the moment, that side is the most difficult to think of ! Well later on while chatting with a friend, one can take a step back from that situation while narrating it and bring the humour in. This has worked for some and later on the friend has thanked me for that.

To be or not to be funny.....that is the question!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home